Data Management Services
- Copy your settings and files to a new phone, even between iOS and Android
- Move data from a USB stick
- Get photos or documents from a tablet
- Transfer files from backup tapes such as LTO, AIT, DLT or DDS
- Access optical media such as CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs
- Read old disk storage such as Zip, Bernoulli, Jaz, or MO
- Legacy migration – copy data from floppy disks, IDE, or SCSI hard drives
- Data consolidation – move data from multiple devices onto a single unit
- Backup extraction – recover data from formats such as Windows Backup, Acronis True Image, Shadow Protect, or Time Machine
Common brands we work with daily
What are the next steps?
We diagnose your device. An estimate for recovery will then be provided to you, including a summary of the diagnosis.
The data recovery effort begins, with comprehensive updates along the way.
We provide you with the results of your recovery which can either be collected or shipped as required, following successful payment.
How much will this cost me?
1-2 Business days (non-urgent)
Non-urgent recovery can range from $350 – $1500, subject to the outcome of the diagnosis.
2-4 Hours (urgent)
Urgent Recovery can range from $800 – $5000, subject to the outcome of the diagnosis.