Hard Disk Drive (HDD) Recovery
We can recover data from virtually any internal or external HDD. The common drive types we see are:
- 2.5” (USB-A & Type-C, IDE, SATA, SAS, SCSI)
- 3.5” (USB-A, IDE, SATA, SAS, SCSI, Fibre Channel)
- 1.8” (IDE, ZIF, LIF)
Whatever the issue may be, our team of specialists have seen it all. The main HDD issues we see daily include:
- File System Corruption (Failure to Mount, Not Initialised)
- Lost or Deleted Data (Formatting, Partitioning)
- Electronics Failure with the Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Bad Sectors (Read Errors, Slow or Drives that Freeze)
- Damaged Read/Write Heads and/or Failed Drive Motor
- Natural Disaster (Fire and/or Flood Damage)
Common brands we work with daily
What are the next steps?
We diagnose your device. An estimate for recovery will then be provided to you, including a summary of the diagnosis.
The data recovery effort begins, with comprehensive updates along the way.
We provide you with the results of your recovery which can either be collected or shipped as required, following successful payment.
How much will this cost me?
1-2 Business days (non-urgent)
Non-urgent recovery can range from $350 – $1500, subject to the outcome of the diagnosis.
2-4 Hours (urgent)
Urgent Recovery can range from $800 – $5000, subject to the outcome of the diagnosis.